Laura at Bookish Treasures put together a personal challenge to start off the new year. You can find her original post HERE. It’s really for anyone that wants to set a goal and work towards it each month so if you fall in that category I encourage you to participate! You don’t need a blog…even a Facebook page will do!
So every month I’ll be posting my goals here and encouraging everyone else participating to meet their goals, too!
January 2014 Goals:
1. Finish first draft of Picture Perfect (Limelight #2) and have to the developmental editor by January 22nd.
2. I have a blog tour scheduled for February for Rumor Has It (Limelight #1) so I will need to have all my posts/interview questions/responses back to the blog tour organizer by months end.
3. Read 3 books for pleasure and one writing craft related book.
4. Schedule a workshop to take in February to develop writing craft.
5. Get the blogger reviews for Rumor Has It posted into the page at Amazon.com
6. Claim all of my books on the international Amazon stores and set-up my Author Central accounts there.
Yikes! Looks like I’m going to be a busy girl! Wish me luck! 😉
Oh you’re monthly challenge sounds very specific:) That’s always helpful in actually accomplishing them, lol. I do hope the challenge helps me remain more focused this year. I guess in February, I’l break it down into chunks. I hope your blog tour goes really well!
It looks like you’re going to be very busy! These goals are going to drive is all nuts before June! 🙂
I hope so far everything is going great.