Welcome! I’m Elisabeth Grace, or El if you prefer, and I write New Adult Contemporary Romance and Erotic Romance.
I’d been an avid reader my entire life, but when I discovered romance novels during my first pregnancy I was hooked! Not sure if it was the hormones or the lack of a life that was headed my way once my daughter was born, but since then I’ve been devouring several romance books a week. I love nothing more than reading about some serious alpha males and a happily ever after.
Things you should know about me…I’m a fan of lists, so here’s mine:
1. I live outside Toronto, Canada…eh. (Yes, it’s true. We Canadians say ‘eh’ A LOT.)
2. I’m a wife and mommy to two small children which I refer to as Little Miss and Mr. Magoo.
3. I own one cat spawned by the devil. Seriously. He’s as cute as they come but you’ve never met a meaner feline. In retrospect we should have named him, Lucifer. I have the scars to prove it.
4. I believe there’s no such thing as too much chocolate. Or popcorn. Or bread. Or potatoes. Yes, you guessed it…I’m a sugar and carb addict.
5. I hate running. Always have, always will. Unless David Gandy’s in the vicinity you won’t find me doing it. Ever. Not sure who David Gandy is and think you might want to become a Gandy Girl like me? Google him. You can thank me later.
6. I’m a LOVER of all music. The 1200+ songs on my IPod can attest to the variety of my musical tastes. Hubby and I try to travel to a different music festival every year and are regular concert goers.
7. My name is Elisabeth and I like reality TV. There I admitted it and that’s the first step, right? Yes, I’m a writer and I see the need for scripted shows, but sometimes there’s just something so entertaining about watching one Real Housewife lose it on another one. I could listen to Cochran’s diatribe on his fellow castaways for hours.
8. Of the four of us that make up my family, three of us are Leo’s. Let’s say it together…DRAMA!
9. I may be the world’s worst cook. My poor children. Unless Daddy’s cooking they know not to expect much.
10. I write every night after my kids are in bed until the wee hours of the morning. This wouldn’t be a problem except for the fact that I have always been an early-bird-catches-the-worm kind-of girl, so 5:00am comes early. Sleep is over-rated, I say.
If you’d like to be kept abreast (a romance writer can get the word breast in almost any sentence) of all things related to my work, including cover reveals, contests and the like, please sign up for my newsletter. I promise I won’t spam you or send you e-mails every day, or every week for that matter. Only the important stuff. Pinkie promise (as Little Miss would say).
Thanks for stopping by!